When you come to the point where you are unable to meet your monthly debt payment, apply for debt counselling.
A debt counselor negotiates with your creditors for a reduction in your monthly payments. A debt counselor will first conduct a debt review to determine whether you are over-indebted.
The counselor informs your creditors of the position and they are not to take any legal action. When a new payment plan is drawn, and presented before a court, you pay your monthly installment to a payment agency, which then distributes the money to your creditors.
The benefits of debt counseling are numerous including the fact that you get to learn how to manage resources better, the debt decreases, and you are shielded from creditors for up to 60 days. It is possible to source for another loan if your counselor advises it. When you get counseling for your debt, you are enabled to the extent that you begin to save more and invest more for future needs.
As debt counseling helps in debt consolidation, one is able to focus on one monthly payment as opposed to numerous payments to different people. With the debt consolidated, it is easier to clear with time.
For more info, visit www.debtreviewloans.co.za
If you have a number of debts to take care of each month it can be a burden and budgeting also becomes difficult. If, however, you opt for consolidation loans you will enjoy many benefits:
- The monthly fees and interest rates are generally lower than many store cards.
- There is only one repayment you need to worry about making things a bit more simplified.
- Avoid multiple late payment fees.
- Your credit rating might improve.
You can enjoy various repayment modes including:
- Standard repayment – you need to pay a set amount every month till you pay off your loan.
- Extended repayment – depending on your loan amount your repayment period can be extended over 10-30 years.
- Graduated Repayment – with this you can make smaller payments initially, and then the larger payments.
- Consolidation loans generally do not have any prepayment penalties. If you can prepay your loan your overall interest cost can get reduced.
Visit www.consolidationloans.org.za for more info.
The creation of the National Credit Act and the National Credit Regulator gave birth to debt review.
If debt is killing you, and have a stable income, you can apply for debt review or debt counselling. This process can change your life and release some financial stress almost immediately.
Before June 2007, creditors had the authority to take legal action against any debtor that fails to pay monthly installments in time.
Things have changed when debt review came to light.
For debtors unable to pay their monthly debts installments, they can apply for debt installment. A debt counselor will negotiate with creditors on your behalf for payments that you are unable to make. This will benefit you as a debtor since you had no negotiation mandate with the creditor. Thanks to debt counselors, since they can now negotiate with creditors on your behalf for affordable payment.
Visit www.debtreviewloans.co.za for more info.
Debts can make you financially distressed and unhappy especially when you can no longer manage them effectively. Going for debt counselling is definitely one of the wisest decisions you can make when facing such situations. Debt counselling will enable you manage your debts effectively based on your current income level and afford you the peace of mind and time to deal with other important things.
It is possible to find yourself over-indebted in which case debt counselors will help you in re-structuring and re-negotiating your loan repayment program with your creditors in the process of debt review. This can result to your interest rate payment being reviewed downwards hence enabling you to pay much less.
You could also be accorded more time for repayment of your debts hence enabling you to pay less each month. Debt counselling will enable you to avoid the risk of legal action being taken against you by the creditors. Debt counselors are professionals in the banking industry with legal backing to mediate between debtors and creditors upon request.
Applying for this service will enable you to utilize their expertise in financial management hence placing you in a better financial position.
Visit Debt Counselling Fees for more info.
- Do you have commercial property debt? More info here -> commercial property.
- Stay healthy, even if you are in debt. Your health is your #1 asset. Make sure to take USN supplements to keep on top of your game.
- Debt can be very stressful! Why not take a guitar lesson and learn how to play Taylor Swift chords?
- Debt issues that require a private investigator? Visit SWAT PI today.
- Is debt leaving you without a home? Wendy houses might be a great alternative option.